Explore Past Issues of MedTech Strategist
With more than 100 years of collective experience, our subject matter experts have designed MedTech Strategist as an indispensable resource for you, and your entire organization.
Coming on its 5th year, MedTech Strategist has published an impressive 72 issues and 536 articles.
Think Strategically. Subscribe Today.
Issue: Vol. 5, No. 8 - June 8, 2018
- Managing in Interesting Times: An Interview with Paul LaViolette,” by David Cassak
- “In Medtech, Real-World Evidence is Moving Beyond Theory to Regulatory Use,” by Wendy Diller
- “ResMed Using Digital Health to Fuel a Medtech Growth Strategy,” Mary Stuart
- “Digital Innovation: Consumer Activation Comes of Age in Medtech,” by Ajay Gupta, Karen Passmore, Sundar Ganapathy, and Chris Smith
- “What’s Next for the Ischemic Stroke Market? Brett Wall, SVP and President of Brain Therapies at Medtronic, Weighs In,” by Mary Thompson
- Start-Ups To Watch – “Eyenuk, Inc.: Artificial Intelligence Boosts Diabetic Retinopathy Screening by Mary Stuart
- Start-Ups To Watch - HeartSciences: Artificial Intelligence Improves Frontline Risk Stratification for Heart Diseases,” by Mary Stuart
Issue: Vol. 5, No. 7 - May 29, 2018
- Perspective – “Funding Gap? What Funding Gap?” by David Cassak
- Market Disruptors – “Is Amazon’s Healthcare Foray a Threat to the Medtech Market?” by Wendy Diller
- “Saluda Medical: Will Sensors and Data Disrupt Spinal Cord Stimulation?” by Mary Stuart
- Start-Ups To Watch: “ChromaCode: Disrupting Molecular Diagnostics in the Digital Age” by Wendy Diller
- “Crossing the High-Tech, ‘Wet Science’ Divide” by Wendy Diller
- Start-Ups To Watch: “CroiValve: Solution for Tricuspid Regurgitation Supports the Native Valve” by Mary Stuart
- “Solving the Prisoner’s Dilemma: Product Innovation, Solutions-Focused Business Models Can Help Counter Declining Medtech ROC” by Yakir Siegal, Glenn Snyder, Myriam Lopez, Lauren Morton
- Stroke Devices – “Neurovascular Device Market Poised for Growth” by Oded Ben-Joseph and Seth Bensussen
Issue: Vol. 5, No. 6 - May 11, 2018
- Executive Interview - “ExploraMed: Patient Need, Stakeholder Perspective Guide Solution Design,” by David Cassak
- Surgical Pain Management - “Spine Surgeons Confront the Opioid Crisis,” by Wendy Diller
- Q1 M&A/Financing Wrap-Up - “Despite Optimistic Outlook, M&A Dries Up and IPOs Remain Non-Existent,” by Stephen Levin
- Market Brief: Orthopedics - “Early Q1 Data Shows Pressure on Ortho,” by Wendy Diller
- Start-Ups To Watch - Tissue Engineering: “ Humacyte’s Bioengineered Human Blood Vessel Enters Pivotal Trials,” by Mary Stuart
- Start-Ups To Watch - Peripheral Artery Disease: “XABLECATH LTD Reimagines Peripheral Vascular Care,” by Colin Miller
Issue: Vol. 5, No. 5 - April 20, 2018
- “Finding Meaningful Value in Medtech: Interview with Alex Gorsky
- “Navigating New Technologies through Seismic Shifts: Medtech Execs, Investors Weigh In”
- “Diabetes Devices: The High-Tech Transformation Continues”
- “Surgical Robotics: The Future is Now”
- “Coatings Take Center Stage, Scaffolds a Back Seat”
- “New Data and More Expansive Guidelines Give Ischemic Stroke Market a Push"
- “MIS Spine: Advances in Visualization, Navigation, and Robotics”
- “SUs Expand Device Markets for Pain with Peripheral Nerve Stim & Less Invasive Platforms”
- “Neuros Medical: An Electrical Nerve Block for Chronic Pain”
- “Neuspera Medical: Least Invasive Platform Increases Attractiveness of Neurostimulation”
- “VERAFEYE: Improving First-Procedure AF Ablation Success Rates”
Issue: Vol. 5, No. 4 - March 27, 2018
- “J&J in Medtech: An Interview with CEO, Alex Gorsky”
- “Why Big Companies Can’t Innovate”
- “Advanced Tech: A Corporate Incubator”
- “AI in Healthcare: Applying Sophisticated Analytics to Solve Healthcare’s Biggest Challenges”
- “Transcatheter Heart Valves: The Year of Big Data”
- “Opioid Crisis Reframes Device Market for the Treatment of Pain”
- “Liquid Biopsies: At an Inflection Point?”
- “Ophthalmic Surgical Device Market: A Mixed Bag"
- “Raydiant Oximetry: Provides Crucial Comfort for New Mothers”
- “Infervision: Applying Deep- Learning AI to Imaging Scans to Improve Disease Detection”
- “Numares Health: Using Physics and Algorithms to Transform Clinical Diagnostics”
- “ProLung: Risk Stratification Test for Lung Cancer”
Full Issues of MedTech Strategist from 2014-2018
Since 2014, MedTech Strategist has published an impressive 72 issues and 536 articles.
Explore the breadth and depth of our coverage of the medical device industry.
Recently Covered Companies:
Johnson & Johnson, Boston Scientific, Edwards Lifesciences, Medtronic, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Vascular, AcuFocus, Allergan, Amazon, Analytics 4 Life, Arterys, Baylabs, Biocartis, Biodesix, Cardiac Dimensions, Cardiogram, Deep Mind, Echo Pixel, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Epic Sciences, Exact Sciences, Excel Medical, Exosome Diagnostics, Flatiron Health, Foundation Medicine, Gauss Surgical, GE Healthcare, Genetesis, Glaukos, Google, Genomic Health, Grail, Guardant Health, IBM Watson Health, Illumina, Infervision, Inivata, Intensix, Ivantis, MedyMatch Technology, Mitraltech, Mynosys Cellular Devices, Myriad Genetics, Natera, NeoGenomics, Nevro, Novartis, Numares, Nuvectra, Pathway Genomics, Personal Genome Diagnostics, PowerVision, Presbia, ProLung, Propeller Health, Purdue Pharma, Qiagen, QView Medical, ReVision Optics, Roche, Roche Molecular Systems, RxSight, Santen Pharmaceutical, Sensome, Sentrian, SightLife Surgical, Synaptive Medical, Viz.ai, Zebra Medical Vision, BioMeridian, ProLung, Visio, Raydiant Oximetry
Recently Covered Market & Industry Categories:
Diagnostics; Health Information Technology/Digital Health; Respiratory; Cardiovascular/Vascular; Neurostimulation/Neuromodulation; Ophthalmology; Pain Management; Surgery/Minimally Invasive Surgery/Robotics; Orthopedics; Medtech Business Strategies/Development; Executive Interviews; Perspective/Commentary; Imaging; Oncology; Women’s Health; Oncology; Precision Medicine, Spine; Aesthetics/Dermatology; Reimbursement/Regulatory; Healthcare delivery/Providers/Payors, Neurology/Neurovascular; and Critical Care/Emergency Medicine.