Organised in association with UKIHMA - a strategic partner of Healthcare UK, a UK government trade promotion organisation jointly funded by the Department for International Trade, the Department of Health and NHS England. Future Healthcare is the UK’s largest exhibition and conference showcasing products and services across all vertical sectors that will contribute to our future healthcare system.
Taking place at Olympia London from 18-19 March 2019, Future Healthcare gathers more than 4,000 attendees from 65 countries for two days of education, cross border purchasing and deal making.
Over 350 Exhibitors will be showcasing the latest in healthcare products and services, innovation and tech.
For FREE Registration to visit the show, visit: http://tbggroup.biz/AHL/step_1.asp
Expert Speakers will again take to the stage & will address the central theme of ‘embracing innovation in healthcare delivery’
• The Rt Hon. Lord Drayson, Former Minister of Science, UK Parliament
• Paul Jobson, Managing Director, UKIHMA
• Dr Jennifer Dixon, Chief Executive, Health Foundation
• Dr. Ibtesam Al Bastaki, Director of Health Investments & PPP’s Department, Dubai Health Authority
• Dr. Oualid Ben Ali, President, Future Cities Council
• Professor Chris Holmes, Director for the Health Programme, Alan Turing Institute
For the full Agenda and to register, please visit: https://www.futurehealthcareuk.com/conference.php
**NHS Personnel gain entry at no cost to the Conference, please follow above link to register
Health Tech Theatre
Presentations from pioneers of exciting innovations in the healthcare sector